Thursday, February 2, 2006

Hows your equipment ? February 23, 2006

This is a repost so if you get confuddled don't worry coz I am as well LoL

Hows your equipment ? February 23, 2006
Do you know what your most important piece of computer equipment is??

I always open Yahoo Messenger first then email (sort) then check
the group page, go back to email read em answer some then to 360
answer any emails there then go read blog posts that I commented
on (sometimes other peoples comments are amazing) and then
comment again on new posts
I logon to Yahoo this morning and I’m half way through reading
emails, well ok trying too this monitor is being stupid it will
suddenly go POOOF! And the screen is huge and the writing is
this big not just the writing but the whole thing if I tap the
desk it will go ok again making a pop sound as it does it, it
will sometimes go back normal if I tap the monitor too but I
don’t want to do that too much, only does it in the mornings
it’s almost like it doesn’t like being cold the opposite of all
the other monitors I’ve had they would act up when hot I
actually had a small portable fan pointed at the back of one of
my monitors to keep it cool

Your most important piece of computer equipment is your monitor
without it you can’t see what’s on your computer, you could have
the biggest flashest computer in the whole wide world without a monitor it’s useless

You know I hadn’t posted in what 3 days

“Forgive me 360 father for I have sinned, I have not posted a
blog in 3 days, now I will have to post 100 comments on other
peoples Blogs as penance”

So I suddenly realize I’ve been asked how to do a multi pic
tutorial and squeeze it in quick before group chat starts, so
yeah should have been bigger and with better pictures but KJ did
one as well with pictures and at almost the same time great
minds do think alike and I know so many have been asking how so
the more the merrier

Update: I actually uploaded the file to the 360-Forum group page
(ok Mr EE helped me with the file uploading) and it worked yay
there was much rejoicing

So ok what’s been going on lets see,
the green budgie

who resides in here (computer room) took his first flight, he was in the dining room
I am not going to let him fly in here the rooms too small for a
start, anyway he flew for the first time! Out of his cage for
the first time and WACK! Straight into the wall, summersault in
mid air turn around fly off towards the (closed) kitchen window
and WACK! Straight into the curtain and sat shivering on the
window sill ….so he can fly but he isn’t too good at landing
yet….. and he bites me when I go to put him back in the cage, I
was like listen you, you got to get out of the cage have a fly
like the blue bird does, next time you can go again but that’s
enough crashing for one day .The blue budgie flies around the
kitchen/dining all the time he likes to perch on the coffee cups
and watch what’s going on from up there

Don't worry we don't use those cups
Obviously his cage door is shut with him in it when I’m deep
frying or washing dishes a wet or deep fried birdie is not a
good thing, he probably wouldn’t mind a wash but I don’t think
he would like the deep fryer

I now have a 30 foot long network cable(30 sheesh I swear it’s
more like 100) which means that I can set up a comp in the
dining room (I know I’m gunna get kamikazed by the budgie lol)
but I will be able to concentrate without loud music and chat
from the other computer, the cable works but only from the modem
anyone have a spare hub as this comp is using the Ethernet for
its internet and when I plug the cable in the back of Deadman’s
computer nothing happens

Of course our computers run on a solar powered modem works well
in the day time but the speed is a bit slow at night…..
Yes we do have electricity and McDonalds and KFC and TV in
Australia and a lot of people use solar but we don’t actually
have a solar powered modem if you believe that you will believe anything
It took me 6 goes to post this,360 kept taking me back to an
empty entry box everytime I pressed post ...remind me next time
to clean my temp files before I post

Update: Unfortunately the blue budgie died in July last year but Colorado the green one is still swearing even though he hasn't been game to fly since. Oh and yes he IS giving the finger.

No comments:

Tag cloud