Tuesday, November 29, 2005

29 Nov 2005--Of sheds and old bits of tin

29 Nov 2005

07:11 AM - Of sheds and old bits of tin
Current mood: anxious
Category: Blogging

Of sheds and old bits of tin

This time last year we had a mini cyclone a huge wind that just went whoosh through our garden and blew one of out sheds right up against the back veranda the only thing that stopped it flying right into out next door neighbours place was the hills hoist it caught on that and stopped its flight across the yard .There was this huge bang like a bomb had gone off I raced to the back door only to find that I couldn’t get down the back step as there was the big green shed all folded up on its self lying there the dog of course though it was great as the hailstones started to fall and was running around trying to catch them as they fell I had to grab her and bring her inside those hailstones were big, as big as golf balls some of them they were hurting me as I tried to grab her as well, silly thing would rather stay outside in a hailstorm than come inside where its dry. An hour later the sun was shining and almost 30c but that’s NSW for you .One day at early dusk I watched this cloud of storm just roll its slow way in it was so pretty you could see the lightning in the cloud all dark and brewing literally rolling it way towards our house, over my head there was clear sky almost like this cloud was sucking every other cloud it could away like a tsunami in the heavens

Any way back to the shed, poor old green shed has ended up in bits in the back of our yard the part where the dog is most of the time, the part where the grass is longer, where the dog’s bones are and her toys, wait up dog that’s not your toy that’s one of my plant pots and where’s the plant that was in it? Dogs K

These bits of the old green shed were covered in bugs, dirt and spiders ewwL and I needed to #1.move them to the back gate so they could be taken away and #2 get out my frustration .So that’s what I have been doing pulling, tugging and heaving very large bits of metal around the yard all by my self and I wouldn’t of had anyone help me either even if they offered. I needed to bang and crash and make noise, oh the sound of metal over concrete screech, scratch, scritch just lovely um NOT but hey the lawn is mowed and don’t need doing again or else I would have done that


No comments:

Tag cloud