Monday, December 22, 2008

Breaking my rules

I have two rules, never discuss Politics or Religion when I blog
the third rule is coffee cup must be full which it isn't so I'll just go fill it up
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok right the cup is full now, which means I can break one of my rules and it has to do with Christmas
I believe that Jesus was born in Bethlethem , that he was a real person who lived a full life (maybe even married if you go by some) and was crucified when he was 33 which for those times was a fair life span unless you were Methusla 33 was a fair age
Anyway look as I said He was born, He lived and He died ok fair enough
BUT what I also believe is that at the end of the world He will come down on his horse and fight the dark forces .. you know the bit at the very end of the Bible the ones that says you all gonna die , well it says that we will all rise again and live together in peace as well so I'm not worried about that bit, not in heaven of course because that doesn't exist there isn't any heaven no such thing as fluffy white clouds, just living in peace with everyone who you've lost, every living creature of course that includes animals, dogs and the ant that just crawled accross my desk

I don't believe that Jesus was born in December , shepards tend flocks at night in the summer so unless Jesus was born in Australia he wasn't born in December that would be the pagan winter solstice in December
Do believe that the miracles he performed happend, even though with the loaves and fishes the women did that (think about that one who brings the food on outings the women do)
I believe in the great flood .. been proved scientifically that has
Oh I believe in dinosoars as well God made those, didn't like em wiped em out with a comet same way somtimes you or I make something don't like it so delete it or throw it away

Ok so there you go I've read both Bibles King James and the JW version they both start with Genisis, mention Herod, loves and fishes and Romans and both have the plauges of locusts big floods etc (no mention of dinosoars though) only one has our Saviour actually fighting for us at the end and both call his father Jehovah

As for locusts yes we have them at the moment but seriously I'm not worried because I'll live in peace with everything after the end of the world ...even if I do go online and the Bible don't mention computers, then again if there had been computers in Jesus's lifetime what do you think he would have talked about ??

No comments:

Tag cloud