Thursday, March 26, 2009

'computer, Earl Grey ...hot"

Hello computer you working
"tap tap"
dang thing seems to be broken
oh well have to make my own I spose
Be good if it did though huh I mean we have half of Star Trek already so why not that
what do we have
Cell/ Mobile phones = communicators
Touch screen computers
Voice activated computers
Auto sliding doors
Girls wearing tiny skirts
We have hollograms
We pay for things with credit
No need to use the bathroom ..no wait we don't have that just wait ok BRB

The last one if you've ever watched any movies at all how many times to they say excuse me and rush off for a P , you see people having showers but they never P
I mean come on everyone has to P sometimes and well the other one if you don't you die (that's the uncrude version btw)

========

It's rather dark at the moment normally is of course at 5am , nice outside though why am I outside at that time to let the dog out of course
I don't mind outside at night few stars well normally there is but can't see any at the moment it's cloudy means its totally dark except for a few street lights nice soft breeze as well gives me a nice little think time well it would but I've got to keep my eye on the dog can't have anything setting her off and making her bark, one bark and the twit next door is complaining even though she's a ventriliquist most of the time it's not her at all but one of the 20 other dogs that live around here
She's my sounding board she is ears like that shes got to listen can't help it, pick up satelite transmissions on those ears
I talk to the dog, she listens gives me kisses no not on the mouth eww, she don't really care or understand but she listens to the words
Garbage truck!! ..told ya it was early good grief can you be any noisyier
yeah the dog she listens don't talk back either which is good you can say anything you like "guess what dog, you have big ears and you are black, hows the heat what do you think about this ?" and she's there , just there for me well ok unless there is a ball or food involved I've allmost got her full attention which is good I mean someone has to listen don't they and it may as well be her


Course the title of this is said by Capt Picard ... but you knew that

No comments:

Tag cloud