Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Google Plus

Anyway I have that Google Plus thingy now, WHY ?? dunno its a bit silly no link back to here like DOH its Google why the heck isn't there a Blogger link ??
Anyway as my typing speed is now what 56 wpm I can type faster now , not that there will be less crap being uttered, I said I could type faster not talk less
For those that care my mum died back in March not been so good for a while ,neither have I since but hey can't do anything about that
You know how long it takes to scan 2000 photos ?? A LONG time a very long time but they all turned out well the rest of the family was happy with the result ..yes they got a CD with them all on there cost me a few $$ to send them out too
All of the photos were mums of course, dating back to the 20's (thats 1920's btw) but you know what I still don't have my school class photos typical
I should come here more , got the netbook set up in the lounge room its finding time , I'm typing this at 8.30am before I go off and do TAFE ...(Cert 2 in Buisness) where you think the good typing speed comes from yesh I know possibly yours is faster but well this is me and I need a new keyboard thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it !

Note : don't try and hit publish on IE nothing happens ... :-/

No comments:

Tag cloud