Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Stuffs

Been looking at the new stuff here on Blogger as you know I haven't been on for a while and there are now  "page views" or stats love stats, don't you? Anyway most of my page views are from Russia , what can I say should I start typing in Russian? Umm no I find it hard enough in English thank you very much.

COFFEE!!

That's better can't write without coffee an d writing is what I need to get back to doing, now that I can type at around 30WPM (without looking tyvm) my fingers should be able to keep up with my brain, that might be fun sometimes I can't keep up with my brain.
There has been some writings done over the last year not much though, lost my inspirations my mother and my other great inspiration Atarishark . Do seem to have gotten Dana back tho which is all good.

That will do for now, this Compose box whatsie isn't very nice to look at although it will IF I compose here and not on Word make me type faster ....all I need now is inspiration and more comments than views LoL is ok I know you're looking I can see you now


No comments:

Tag cloud