Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a mess!

Muddled up !
This is what happens when you use a translator


English to French then French back to English
Please try to type in English because I have a hard time understanding you
Essayez svp de saisir anglais parce que j'ai un arrangement de difficulté vous
Please try to seize English because j' have an arrangement of difficulty you

English into German then the German back into English
Please try to type in English because I have a hard time understanding you
Versuchen Sie bitte, englisches einzutippen, weil ich die schwere Zeit Sie verstehend habe
Try please to in-tap English because I have the heavy time you understanding

English into Portugese then the Portugese back into English
Please try to type in English because I have a hard time understanding you
Tente por favor datilografar dentro inglês porque eu tenho uma dificuldade que compreendo o
It please tries to type English inside because I have a difficulty that I understand

English into Tagalog then back to English
Please try to type in English because I have a hard time understanding you
masiyahan subukin sa makinilyahin di ingles sapagka't ako may a halamanan takdaan ng oras pang-unawa ka
please try toward typewrite in english because me have a garden time pang unawa you

translators used
Bablefish
Intertran (Tagalog)

No comments:

Tag cloud