Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 thought tuesday

hardly ever do those .. no never do so yeah seeing as I'm up and kinda half awake might as well .. don't worry I'm going back to bed in a bit before it gets too light to sleep

1. Should I be defragging while AVG is running possibly not but I am

2. Should I be here and not asleep possibly not but I am

3. Why did I think it was Feb 14th tomorrow?

4. OK fess up who ate my Vegemite? I found the jar shoved right at the back of te cupboard half gone the neice was here she did make 1 sandwitch but shoot that much dang ... kill ya self eating that much at once

5. Why do some people when you are trying to get into the supermarket walk slow can't they see they are making a nuisance of themselves? No kidding this lot couldn't have walked any slower if they tried

6.Why is it when you get a bindy they allways stick in the softest part of your foot?
Ok who's going to ask "what's a bindy?"

7. Why did I get an invite that says 'thanks" .. what did I do this time? Actuallly I posted on thier page ..thank you for what?

8.Why is it so hot ? I blame the cows it's the methane, actually blame Mc Donalds they get third world countries to produce cows for meat patties so I blame Maccas for global warming

9.Why is the dog under my desk its 5.30am .. dog go to bed I'll run you over with the computer chair wheels again like I did earlier on

10. why am I yawning? oh yeah 5.30am got up at 3am because it was so hot should go back to bed actually

No comments:

Tag cloud