Monday, June 25, 2012

bullies

Its 7am again, woke early yet again had a horrible nightmare yesterday morning dreamt I was being bullied by the snooty "soccer moms" again
I hated that wasn't in the "in" crowd in the town I used to live in, wasn't wanted wasn't liked at all but they wouldn't say it to your face oh no just totally ignore you as if you weren't  there , their kids got slots in the band and choir they helped out in the canteen that was theirs I shouldn't be there at all.
They would invite each other around for coffee and the tupperware/jewelry/linen parties I'd find out about them later when I'd over hear when I took the kids to play sport.
I had no friends, plenty of kids always at our place all the time the house was full of them but never any adults only the "boys" my X's friends after cricket and for BBQ's
I made sure I was there though when it came to helping out at the school, always there canteen, prep for the fundraisers,the stalls, the town functions they hated it "what are you doing here?" they would say as if to say "you shouldn't be here this is OUR thing".
Nasty nasty women the whole lot of them except for Jan and Sally who moved down to Salisbury which left me with one I was alone most of the time you can only have so much time with the one person , I got my adult conversation by selling Avon was the only time  I got to talk to other women then still they only wanted me there on sufferance .. I was the Avon lady after all you don't get too friendly.

Look I don't really want to get close to anyone because if I do they move, they go away so I push people away but hey it would have been nice to have been offered not ignored as if I wasn't there or not wanted.

Yep I know I'm talking to myself I don't care do that all the time have to don't I, wont bother finding any friends here in this town they'll be the same snooty, up-themselves, do their thing which I'm not a part of so its easier not to bother at all, same goes for online too by the way I'd actually rather not get close to anyone because they go away possibly the same thing they never wanted me in the first place


PS: The Soccer Moms were actually AFL moms, we tried soccer but the mothers there were even worse  as well as the snootiness above weren't rich enough for that lot.

1 comment:

Dave said...

bullies are always going to be around, they always have been,, they come in all forms and ages

Tag cloud