Saturday, June 23, 2012

Twitter

Over the last few years I have become more and more jaded, tired, lacking in "buzz" just don't want to write or comment
Twitter used to be interesting in 09 it was fun following people and seeing their point of view in 150 characters or less, now its all "sell, sell sell" basically it's blah blah I read it and go pffft not another auto post I'm actually un-following more than I'm finding that are interesting
You are meant to tweet back to people to get up your cred as mine has slipped down now but seriously there isn't hardly anything worth me clicking on.
See back in 09 when I first started using Twitter I was in the top lot in Australia yep I was thank you very much, but it got too much so I left it alone for a while in the meantime all these so called "social media gurus" gained a pile of followers only because they use programmes to gain numbers and thats all it is, numbers honestly most of them aren't worth following back but people do
It's ok though if people want to follow those who lack substance and wit its up to them .

My problem is I can't find any more worth following and I wont just blindly follow just for the sake of it, neither will I use one of those programmes that gains 200-500 follows in a day, nor will I set up my blog to auto tweet past posts every five minutes just to "up" my amount of tweets, that's pointless and just adds to Twitter clutter I'm not going to gain anything by that

Anyway its what 5.30am , dog woke me at 4am I'm tired but if I go back to bed I'll sleep in and I want to go look at the cars this morning, there is meant to be a car rally starting off this morning at 8.30am there are other check points later in the day but seeing as I've no idea where they are and the cars will be clean if I go early ............. I'm going early.

No comments:

Tag cloud