Friday, July 5, 2013

Swearing

Yes I do it, come on we all say a swear at some time or another but I don't want to read swear words specially in names of Facebook pages
 I shall put a star as really we don't need to see them
Anyway pages like this one " I'm gunna f*ck your girlfriend" or "you are all f*cked" I've seen them without the star for a U even worse the C word in a name of a page for flips sake WHY?
There is no reason to swear when there are plenty of other words, like flip for instance that we can use
of course "I'm going to flip your girlfriend" wouldn't sound quite the same now would it?
How about fak, flowers or fork? Almost sounds the same that one fork, fork fork!

Yes I realise swearing has become part of our language, I'm not that much of a prude and yes I know some of you will be calling me one but there are items we can use like stars and or shock horror a thesaurus, no that's not a dinosaur it shows you other words that mean the same and seeing as most swear words are in the dictionary now they do have "other" words that mean the same you can use.
Look you can swear in print if you want in comments its unnecessary but really to name your PAGE with a swear word in it why?
I don't see why the fork you would want to name your page something thats going to offend a pile of people.
Might get a little girly gigglesnort out of some of the young ones the Beiber fans ""o0ohh he said bottom hehehe giggle".. how old are you anyway ten?
Might get some under educated lot thinking its funny.. sorry it's not funny, just makes you look dumb because you don't know any other words to put in place of the swear.

If I drop a heavy object on my foot I can assure you I wont say FORK but a Facebook page isn't a heavy object on my foot .... one with swearing as a name is just a blot on my screen!

No comments:

Tag cloud