Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where has my blogging gone?

Haven't really posted anything at all recently just either not had time or not been in the mood, last night I did my blog roll on 360 always have and always will do a blog roll, there was only 27 posts in the last 2 months and I used to to at least one a day, every month 30 posts this last blog roll was July to September hardly any at all
Ok so a lot of what I used to do was crud, not like it was all hyper intelligent stuff but I did do one every day and commented on everyone else's blogs as well 360, Blogger and MySpace blogs.

Lately though I just haven't been in the mood, haven't hardly posted on Bloggers Anonymous either and I know I should but its got to be upbeat got to be funny and I just can't do it.
Just feel like crap all the time.
there's stuff I can do and there's things I can't




Or my Blogger template

I can do things like that but I can't seem to blog .. don't know why
Oh and the template there you can try to use it but I don't think it will work properly its missing the [title] tags as Blogger made me take them out

No comments:

Tag cloud