Saturday, February 2, 2008

About my Wordpress

My Wordpress
Which I just found by the way because someone commented on it, no idea who either but hey it wasn't spam so who cares even if it was slightly rude click here to see
Think I have a blog on there too ..gawd knows where though

See I have that Wordpress thing and I've just been on it and got lost AGAIN too confusing Wordpress is.
The theme is dark font on a dark background too and there is no way of changing it to a lighter colour font like you can on Blogger its CSS or nothing and I can't be bothered even finding where to change it never mind bothering doing CSS on it
Ok so Wordpress tell me how many "hits" I've got when, I can find that part and so? Who cares I don't care how many "hits" I get , the anti spam thing is neat though I will give it that.

Basically its so fancy smancy that its impossible and I can't be bothered with it
I want a blog that is readable that one isn't, I want a blog site that's easy to hit "post" that isn't
Don't care how many "hits" I get, I know what "pings" are but do I really care what they are?
No I don't

I blog for me not "hits" and and "pings" need to be able to read what I've typed and what others have typed
I can't do that on Wordpress I can't hardly even find my own blog

Oh and I'd post this on Wordpress too but Multiply doesn't cross post to it and finding the "post blog" link on Wordpress **rolls eyes** just been on it looked couldn't find it and can't remember where it is

Give me Blogger for "that" kind of blog its a darn site easier



No comments:

Tag cloud