Monday, February 25, 2008

RWC #14

Random Writing Challenge #14

The party had gone ok I suppose plenty of people there plenty of laughs always was at one of the fancy dress do’s that Susan threw, you knew it was going to be good before hand and they always where good

Fancy dress though and she always did this, she chose the costumes that way no one ever came in the same outfit

Had me dressed as a turtle one year, another year a big fluffy dice that one was great NOT couldn’t eat couldn’t drink couldn’t get my hands up to my face should have seen me oh boy head sticking out the top, hands sticking out the side and little skinny legs sticking out of the bottom was itchy as well that would have been the worst one except for this year

This year when she showed me what I’d be wearing I nearly fainted to the floor, you ever seen one of the pantomime horses, one person is the head and front legs the other person the back, well guess who was the arss end of a horse this year? Me of course

I’m telling you life isn’t far it really isn’t I mean who wants to spend an entire party with their head up someone else’s backside I certainly didn’t

But you know I did it anyway, got to spend the whole night with my hands on Susan’s backside which was a perk and every now and again someone would laugh hysterically at a hand snaking out from the horses body too grab some munchies off the table had no idea what I was grabbing of course, grabbed what I thought was a party sausage roll at one point in the night , yeah well it wasn’t have no idea what that was

Another one of Susan’s ideas that was the “bring some food” idea so we would end up with six dishes of tuna mornay and no dip but that was part of the fun

I did at the end of the night, actually early morning get to not be a horses arss anymore and say good night which was good, not good for everyone else those panto horse costumes make you sweat another good thing it did make the other guests clear off pretty quick, nothing worse than finding a sleeping person half in half out of a boose stained panda costume on the front stoop in the morning

So we got rid of them fairly quickly and Susan and myself sat in the swings in total silence and stared at the stars

“No horses arss next year ok Susan” I whispered not wanting to break the silence “I’m never, ever doing that again that was the worst costume ever

“What ever you say Farlap, what ever you say”

No comments:

Tag cloud