Monday, February 4, 2008

This time on Superball


About this Superball thing

Lets see it has advertisements which are obviously more interesting than the actual match, game what ever it is think its football ..na can't be football, ball is the wrong shape it should be more like an egg not pointy.
Looks more like the blokes are getting ready to rage war in some arena gladiator style I mean they have all that padding, helmets and shoulder pads ..hang on shoulder pads what the??
Ok then the game was obviously invented in the 1980's shoulder pads were very popular then

Can't be football I mean here football is played without padding because Aussie men are tough

Lets see the names of the teams we have teams like Adelaide crows see ADELAIDE you can tell what state they are from that way and the Canberra Raiders are from the city of CANBERRA , this superball thing I have no idea if its a national thing or just one state or might even be one town for all I know
I think its the end game the Final match so should be two teams playing no idea who they are though could be Wobbly Wombats could be Yelling Bears could be Loud Flushers

Yep yep I think I got it now the Squeezing Thinkers versus the Loud Flushers at the Superbowl yep yep ..no wait I don't think that is right do you?

No comments:

Tag cloud