Sunday, February 8, 2009

I KNOW I have 17 readers!

Had to change things around because I can't edit anything on the 3 column template
so now it's back on two, yes I know I can do CSS but this is Blogger so it's staying on 2 and the links are blue staying blue they wont change !.
Did get the Twitter widget added so all of 17 people who are subscribed you can now follow me on Twitter (even the PM follows me so ner :P) or follow me on Blogger if you want I know you won't though because you will show as doing so and odds on some of you are being sneaky and don't want me to know who you are so you wont

I'm actually posting this from Blogger for once ...I know shock amaze most times I cross post from Multiply because I'm busy on there if you don't know I make Multiply themes/layouts have been for a while now and no I won't do Blogger templates too hard no way

No comments:

Tag cloud