Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Susan talks warts

We all have them you know something that we don't like about ourselves or others
click this ---> One Wart

Me I used to be fat ok not humongous fat but put it this way now size 12 then size 16
Aussie clothes being something like this 6(US) = 12(AU) and 16(US) = 12(AU) I think more or less that kind of conversion anyway
still that's a few dress sizes I swim in the old pair of jeans I still own not get wet in the pool swim( I don't swim get wet swim) I mean pull them out from the waistband kind of swim and they used to be tight!
down from 90 to 62kgs
Am I happy being thinner than I was, looking the same size as I did when I was 17 when I never even went near a scale when I looked good in photos except that was the 80's no one looked good then had big hair for a start, wait I still have a lot of hair more than I had when I was bigger, my hair weighs a lot which is good I need those extra kilos
See I'm too thin now no energy I survive on chocolate (doesn't everyone) except I have low BP and low blood sugar
never was a popular person don't want to be either
Here is me I'm 12 years old grade 7 wasn't even in High School and I'm 5'8 , have this pic taken then three of my friends on the left and me on the right to fit it in my purse it's cut in half put the halves together I'm a full 2 foot taller than they are, ok so they grew well two did Sally didn't she stayed short can't help that she never grew but the other two did eventually
I was always the odd one out, in High School where the boys outnumbered the girls 7-1 I was the non-girly girl I did welding without screaming worked in the chook shed at lunch time they didn't they sat and giggled and gossiped and giggled some more ..odd one out again I don't giggle never did
I could outwork the men on the farm but never did learn to ride a motorbike you try rounding up sheep using a tractor now that IS tricky

I'm tall too tall, I'm skinny too skinny my hair is too long I need a hair cut and I'm a listener not a joiner and defiantly not a giggler
Those are my warts or my wart by itself is that I sit outside of the circle to afraid to join in and that is the truth even if I am in the middle of the circle I still fell like I'm on the outside bit like being turned inside out , which is why I do come across as standoffish and aloof sometimes I don't like being "in" I'm so used to being "out" it's bending down all the time that does it you know from being so tall it makes my head spin
I wish I was outgoing but I'm not I scare too many away because I don't know how to giggle


No comments:

Tag cloud