Sunday, February 8, 2009

Question for you

If someone posts "I'm deleting my page" are they doing it for attention or would they actually do it
Me I would just go ahead and do it no fluffing about that would be it gone bye bye
I don't know I think if someone does that thay are waiting for others to comment "oh no please don't leave"
Now of course I want to say something nice to the girl (because I am) but this is in the back of my mind is it B/S or not
Myself I would if I was in the same circumstances as her shut down my page and just leave it I wouldn't delete it besides once it's gone it's gone you can't get it back (unless it's a Facebook) and I've actually left that as a comment why don't you just shut it down instead couldn't think of much else I'm not a "pandering" person

She gives no real reason and there are a few things that make me suspicious but without telling you who it is which I wont (nice person remember) they are difficult to say what they are right here this is going out to only a few of contacts on Multiply but will get cross posted to Blogger well it's an interesting question

What would you do or say if a contact or somone who wote a blog you read said that they were deleting their page ?

No comments:

Tag cloud