Monday, May 4, 2009

faded

Bored with life bored with everything, hearts just not in it...mood swings don't mind me
No though seriously I am bored at loose ends at the moment don't quite know what to do
course it doesn't help being constantly interrupted I can't finish anything because I'm not able to get started on it
That's why I haven't made any Multiply themes lately, I can't think just can not think
most of the time I don't even get five minutes to write a blog up and tutorials no kidding that's why most are worded terribly it's "look at this" or "drive me somewhere" do this for me or do that
If he goes to have a sleep the dog will jump on him or bark, so then I save what I'm half way through and play solitaire because I can't do anything else as soon as I start the nattering starts
he's always done that though I put my hands on the keys and it's "come look at this" he does it so much I just don't bother any more

You know internet folks are my friends, don't have any RL ones don't know any one here in this town and I do get lonely was lonely before of course which is why I started online, I went online to meet people but hardly ever find any that I really get on with the few that I have gotten close too have disappeared on me ...I give up why bother doing anything why bother trying to talk to anyone can't anyway I'm not able to do it ..interrupted all the time
And no one wants to get to know me they are all to busy with their other friends ...I'm boring I know
faded that's me
The new background on here is one of my paintings made into a seamless tile the text is a dark purple on purpose ...it's faded like me

1 comment:

Suz said...

I have been feeling the same way lately. Get interrupted. Larry has no jobs and it has rained for six weeks so the building business stops. He has been stuck to me like glue for that long. Then it's either laundry, house or someone else in the family needs something. I find myself just pacing back and forth some days not wanting to start something because I know I won't be able to finish. This is the first day I have had the morning to myself and I don't know what to do first.

Tag cloud