Saturday, May 2, 2009

I think I need a make over

Not me well ok I could do with a make over, certainly need a hair cut it's half way down my back... from my head I do not have hair on my back

I mean the blog here it needs a make over course one good thing about it is I can do it all by my widdle self
I did have a 3 column before but for some reason Firefox doesn't let me move modules so went back to a 2 column. no I can't use IE it won't load and I loathe using IE anyway

Now I've seen the snazzy peoples blog pages you know the posh ones that they've paid for those have a light background
I'm thinking of going a lighter colour background here maybe #CEA7D5 (mauve) with a slight pattern effect maybe a little texture not too much just a little with a dark text #42024D
I'm not very good at headers but I think a small purple cow logo would do
Not sure yet
What ever gets done I'll be doing it, not paying for something I can do myself and it will stay like that as well that's why I'm still thinking and not doing don't want to be changing all the time

So I know 24 people read this well ok you get this in a RSS feed, doesn't mean you read possibly because it too difficult to read right
Anyone got any suggestions what would be the best colours for my blog here?
Remember I'm no special blogging entity...... I'm just me
Which leads me to another thing I've got all these snazzy people following me on my twitter and I mean fancy ones top 100 top blogger types following , don't even bother asking me how that happened .... serendipity ??

4 comments:

LD said...

dark purple text blends into light purple background

Missy A said...

it's meant to be like that, like me slightly faded

Sam Mutimer said...

Ha ha.. you are one crazy bunny! Love it!I reckon you could add a few videos on here, so as people can build up an even better connection with you! You are pretty random yet your post caught my attention as it was real and honest! Great blog post! High fives
Sam Mutimer - aka- Sam2.0!

Suz said...

I like the new look. I did a simple background for Multiply using minimum code and it looked different in all three browsers. It just irritates me no end.

Tag cloud