Wednesday, February 7, 2007

dang

Last night I had to come back in here, into the computer room because the monitor I was using out in the dining room shut off on me thought I had blown it up actually and went phew later when I went back out there and it was back on . Too hot out there I had the fan on the computer not the monitor and well it must have this auto shut down thing
It's too bad I have to be in here in the computer room, he's sleeping at the moment and I should be on his computer doing my Photoshop challenge for 360 (Salutan sent me coffee, dark and sleep-- I think he knows me.. thats a worry)
But I just can't get my head around it besides I know that as soon as I sit down at his computer I'll have to get right back up again as he will wake up
Might just post the challenge and be done with it
I wanted to record my voice as well but for some reason neither voice recorder on this computer will work I get nothing.. nothing at all oh well this has my voice on it ... ok it's got other music on it too but it's set up isn't it

Get your own Flash MP3 Player

Click on "hear my voice" thats me

No comments:

Tag cloud