Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Table Lamp

Missy Links

Missing on Blogger Missing on MySpace
Missing Website
Yahoo 360







I wanted to see how this came up on Blogger, if the borders work how difficult it is etc. You do realize that you can turn the lamp on don't you?
There is a dog under my desk it's soppossed to be keeping my feet warm but it's not doing a very good job of it dang dog has pointy elbows and it keeps licking my feet too It's only inside because we had yet another storm, big flashes of sheet lightning, the sound taking ages to get her but when it did the dog just goes crazy barking jumping squeaking (needs an oil change) at least today when she came inside it hadn't been raining so no muddy paw prints on the floor like last time It's not flipping sleeping inside either no kidding this dog wriggles and moves all night I swear

So anyway hope the light doesn't keep you awake as much as my dog does.... you can play with the lamp .. I'll let you and the good thing it doesn't use any power at all

No comments:

Tag cloud