Monday, August 20, 2007

His furriness and a free site

Sorry that I haven't posted here in a while just had a few things going here


So anyway I feel like a zombie, you know grr arggh stumble about not knowing what I am doing
Just totally stressed out had his fluffy furryness in the hospital in the ICU with his BP through the roof, he mentioned chest pains and the hospital staff went nuts thinking he was having a heart attack, of course it wasn't he's got a chest infection and the new BP tablets he was taking just did the opposite of what they are supposed to do ..they made his BP higher instead of lowering it or lowered it too much don't know anyway made him almost faint and his BP skyrocket it was almost twice as high as it should be.
He's on tablets for the diabetes, ones for cholesterol and ones for high blood pressure poor things only 35
He seems a bit better now thank goodness

Anyway what we have been working on is a forum site of our own links here and we where working on it setting stuff up before he started getting all sick, so mainly all the members are women, you can become a member and post on it just like a blog site its kinda like a tiny community of its own, so if you can get it to load (sorry if its slow) take a look.
Its a free PHP forum site you don't have to pay to become a member and we don't have to pay for hosting it either, good that its free bad that its sometimes slow because its free ..oh well can't have everything


2 comments:

Ms. Puffin said...

Hello Missy,
Oh my, that must have been scary! I do hope they've managed to straightened out his medication!

I'll go an check out the forum.

I bought a domain because I wanted some webspace for storage that I can trust. Started to make a webpage, just for fun. It's been so long since I've done any real coding and I realize now how much I've missed that. It's so much FUN!

McPuffin said...

Hello,
It's me again. Where are you these days? Are you over at MySpace? Maybe I shouldn't have cancelled my account there...I lost all the links. That was a premature decision.

Tag cloud