Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ice writes part 3

This is part three of "Ice writes" Ice is a stumpy tail cattle dog of medium size who's never been to dog school, so please excuse her spelling she does try though.


me mate Coppa May 19, 2007


me gots this little mate his name is coppa he a proppa cobba is me mate coppa
he in a bit of trouble doe at the moment he bean a bit naughty well his person say he naughty
he jus been a dog, dogs do dat we doos it in purpuss hahahahaha
is funny to make person make funny face dey get all red and screwed up hehehehehe
see me is da boss here of one person and de other is me pack leader i looks up to her but him hahahaha i do what i wants with him me jump on him, me lick him he do nothing he don shout and say the N word at me the girl person she say da N word she da boss of me
me gots into trobble me upset da rubbish bin i jus laugh at his funny face but the girl person she not happy she not think it funny so i had to go do the lie on da floor thinggy for her and de sad face
coppa mate you gots to have respect for your girl person she da boss ya know she say you do, you gots to hab a pack leader her puppies not da pack leader an you a dog in da pack mate you try to be pack leader you gets into big trouble with the girl person i know it funny it very funny to make her face go funny but you don wan her to have face like that you want her to show teefs the persons not hav tail dey show teefs when they happy
you make person show teefs you make em happy you get whats you want
enny way me muss go and bark at fings now annoy girl person hehehehehe

Persons note: Ice is right dogs need a pack structure and one person must be pack leader, the dreaded N word that she won't say is NO said in a stern voice. The pack leader must be strong and say that N word strong no pandering "oh baby don't do that" but NO and SIT
You have to be the leader or your dog will just jump all over you literally and figuratively, the dog needs a pack structure it's instinctive and someone in that dogs pack must be leader or your dog will be totally unmanageable of course the dog won't care after all it will be the boss of you .
So be strong be the pack leader for your dog
Oh and it works on kids too

G'day ..June 04, 2007

Woof hi

sniff, sniff
Hi mates, see my person she gots da food in the big white box thing, but when I stick my nose in there i gets told off but my food is in dere so i recon i should be able to hav that but my person she say no, i gots to hav my food at the banging on da fence time so i not scare the persons next door when i jump up on da top of da fence is hard chooose that is, jump up and scare peoples or food me take food

Frosty my eyes are brown both of them i know because sometimes there other dog in our house, under the thing called teevee is da clear see through stuff it cover up people food bowls that they neva eat out of i not understand that the peoples got lots of bowls i hav one an i lick it clean they got lots and they dont use dem at all an sometimes dis other dog who people say is me it be there under the teevee and eyes are brown, my person she say that there are other cattle dogs kinda like me that hav one eye different colour but they not da same as me lotsa dogs all different but still dogs i recon
an Frosty you ask why my name Ice when me was very small a baby me was all white colour
Iceat8weeeks.jpg
see me kinda looked like ice an i know what ice is too it the white stuff that is on the grass in the winta and the stuff that i get food inside in da summa it very cold but is fun to lick and get the food out from da inside of the ice
me not all white lookin now me more silver i say silver coz it sound better than grey an my ears stick up now i not baby now but my name still Ice
my person she say that it was hard to get me to sit still then well what you expect me was a baby

i stay cool it winta here .. June 21, 2007

Staying cool?

see da things in da sky those things send down da wet stuff call rain
it the winta time here I cool all da time cept when I get to go inside den the scarywarm thing is there I not like that very much it make da noises dat I don like but no cold win blow in da house an no rain fall from da sky on me I try catch the rain but it very had to catch dat water is very fast so I bark at it da rain should go slower I recon

If me get tooo wet then I not come inside coz girl person don’ like me make artwork on da floor with my feet she say me should wipe my feet on da furmat by da door but me not do that dogs not wipe feet that silly cept wipe feet on person now dat funny

If I not ery wet I go inside an go under da desk or on da bed with the big furry man person he my toy I like too play wiff him sometimes he ly on da bed an I go ly next to him he very warm an cozy

If i can i stay inside a lot in da winta but I not mind de outside dere lotsa scary noises outside an sometimes big hard rain fall an I try catch that too but girl person she bring me inside spoil my fun she say i get hurt try too catch the big hard rain that like me it ice but i not get hurt i tough

Persons note: Ice is scared of a lot of things the heater, noises from the cemetery (tractors moving soil), footballs against the fence, riding in the car, the car starting and lawnmowers and thunder even in the house she has to be on the lead but she does get treats every time the thunder booms and she sits still and doesn’t bark. Not being so scared is an on going thing with Ice even a click from the heater will have her so scared she won’t even come in the room.
Being scared is part of why she barks, flight or fight she’s tough and chooses fight or bark at the noise
Ice can jump 6 feet into the air (that’s 2x her height) with a run up and at least 4 foot straight up if I don’t bring her inside when there is a thunderstorm it looks like the whole back yard is a trampoline we should have called her Tigger because she does love to bounce and jump

1 comment:

KJ* said...

Aweeee! There's my baby! That was so awesome the day you photoshopped Copper and sent me the blog. OMG, it was PRICELESS!

Coppa says "Hey" and give Ice a hug from us. XOXOX

Tag cloud