Saturday, November 3, 2007

Not about sport

I'm in a bitchy mood ... do you want to know nosey buggas of course ya do
My family are idiots, no sense at all they where rude and downright nasty to me made out they where some clone of my ID on Multiply made out it was my fault for being nasty to them, well if someone uses your name and picture on profile with personal info on you and not themselves wouldn't you go WTF , of course I was nasty someone does that to you it makes you feel sick to the stomach.
You know it wouldn't have worried me if they had used their own picture and their own info but noooooo they used mine and its rude disgusting and wrong to use someone else's info and harrass them with it, which is what they did.

Nasty rude comments aimed at my friends on Multiply and MySpace even getting my own daughter to post nasty rude comments aimed at my friends, TG my Multiply friends list is only viewable by my friends or everyone on my list would have been bombarded as well.

You know my nephew is on Multiply and it wouldn't have turned a hair on my head if he had tried to contact me that would have been fine but now after basically harassing me like that they all can get nicked as far as I am concerned, bad enough if some stranger does it but your own family .. its disgusting !


---------
14 readers here on my Blogger page
and it should be 10% that comment what's that? 5 per post?
As I'm getting none at all it ain't worth it any more
I can't work out Wordpress at all or I'd switch over there
*doh* I can transfer I'm not that stupid I do know how to transfer the posts from here to Wordpress its getting them on the right pages I want my poems/stories on there as well but not all in with the posts from here, I don't want them mixed up that's why they are on a different page here on Blogger
I want them on a different page on Wordpress as well even if its a link they have to be on a different page ... so I'm fussy that's how I want it and if I can't do it like that I won't do it at all.
My Wordpress is also putting my posts on Technorati ... like WTF how/why did it do that?
I can't fix up a theme on Wordpress like I have here .. so I want the stars and a bigger font size ..like I said fussy!

But Wordpress tells me who's looked, who's clicked to my page that's how I found out about the Technorati thing my Wordpress is at the moment more private than here ...14 subscribers poooft! and looks like most of my blog hits are from Sucka's Y Pipes .. great actually I don't want to be looked at or read but hey if you are wondering Feedburner tells me which posts get the most hits apparently "my take on soccer" is my most popular post with 86 hits ... now that IS a worry
Anyway as I am not going to post about bloomin sport and my family didn't even bother looking here even though I gave them the link .. as I said they are idiots.

I don't want anyone to read here you can all go away, if I wanted hits and comments I'd be posting on Multiply or 360 .. no scratch the 360 part no one uses it according to Yahoo

I'm not in the best of moods just want to crawl in a hole and die

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sheesh, I am so sorry you are having such ugly issues to deal with on your blogsphere. Most of my family have no clue what a blog even is let alone try and find me.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my Halloween/baby blog.. I do feel blessed.

LD said...

Um ... I can help with wordpress

Tag cloud