Friday, November 2, 2007

Ice writes part 2

This is part two of "Ice writes" Ice is a stumpy tail cattle dog of medium size who's never been to dog school, so please excuse her spelling she does try though.


Coat? No way.. March 28, 2007


Hey woof

See that , that is picture of Linda my girl person talks of Linda how smart Linda is, Linda went to dog school and won prizes I not have any prizes I not go to school eifer that why me not write so good
Me is big dog I come up to knee Linda only half size of me she small hehehehe
she get wet on the belly when it rain hahaha I not get wet only paws get wet I not have to wear coat eifer Linda wear coat and my girl person tell me Linda have red nitted sweata
Dog look funny in sweata hahaha

Ok Ice you've been typing for an hour thats enough you can type more later ok
Linda lives in South Australia with her own girl, a rescue dog from the Animal Welfare League she's 7 now but when she first arrived she was only 4 months old and half the size that a 4 month old Mini Fox Terrier X should be I think she only weighed 2kg and should have been 4kg even still she was allmost the same size as Thunder the Mini Foxi that had been hit by a car about 2 months before, Thunder was tiny his coat was too small for her.
Linda has some Dashound and is long and tall compared to Thunder who was short and stocky like a Fox Terrier should be.
Both dogs got wet bellies when it rained and neither would go out even into the backyard in the winter without coat . When Linda did her dog school on Saturday mornings she wore both a sweater and a coat in the winter time otherwize there would just be a shivering lump of tiny dog not a bright obedient attentive student sat there with all the other dogs


Poor Ice there isn't a dog training school anywhere near here but I think she's trying to teach Lyon the lion a few things





That a very big dog ... April 06, 2007

See dat ?
I saw one of doez things last week, think it a dog but it a verrry big dog it saw me and it run around a bit then come closa to me it not smell like a dog and it tall as my person but it have 4 legs like me an it have a long tail I not have long tail but I noe other dogs have long tail
I want to go unda da fence and run with it as that look like lots of fun but my person she say no, she say it house? no horse it not be house coz it don't look like I can get in it beside it not have a door and house not have 4 legs eifer that silly
I bark at it only once tho coz my person she say not to, she say I scare it now that even sillier how I scare that it way bigga than me, my person she is silly

I not noe much of these things called horses and cows my person she say dogs like me they help wid the cows and people sit on the horse my person silly those things big how little dog help with cow? Why person sit on this horse ?
peoples are strange but is ok they haf food an as long as dey haf food is ok wif me

I still not know what dis horse animal is not really


keeef .. April 09, 2007

me took my peoples to go see keeef he not come round here to my house for long time so we go see him, keef a bit scary but me like keeef he ok for a person who don't give me food
keeef look funny now he haf 4 legs now he haf two legs that are bright and shiny and he haf one that is verry smooth an one that look like normal persons leg
keeef have a chair that have big wheeels on the side too and when he sit on it he only have one leg keeef very clever now he can put 3 legs away me not be able to do that

my person she tell me that keeef have dis thing called diabeties and he not really have 4 legs he really haf only 1 leg now and his other leg is gone but peoples they not like dogs if a dog loose a leg they haf 3 more but peoples they fall ova so keeef has to have some extra legs to help him stand up so now me like keef a bit more he a littel bit like a person but bit like a dog too

Persons note: Ice liked Keith before, she used to try and jump all over him like she does with everyone but she was a little bit scared of his crutches so she just sat down and looked at him. Poor dog hasn't seen him in months she was little confused about him I think she thought he had grown extra legs
He lost his leg just under the knee 8 months ago due to diabetic complications and has only just this last couple of weeks started walking around on "4 legs" as Ice says, it's fantastic to see him up and about again







No comments:

Tag cloud