Wednesday, October 15, 2008

About the hairy one

Just been sat at my other halfs desk, made him some filters for his Multiply inbox and sent off a PM from his ID because he didn't know the person so I had to PM them on his ID explaining that it was me on his ID he's a pain in the butt..typical male
Anyway I sit down at his desk and OMG couldn't hardly see anything his screen was feral, I've cleaned it for him now but sheesh boy clean your screen
Normally I don't sit at his desk, his chair is soggy and too low for me ..yes I typed soggy he sweats a bit another ewwww

His is the one with the towel on the chair, mines on the right
The keyboard is the same as mine we have matching ones yeah I know how cute but his is strange to type on because it's set lower than mine I put my hands down to type on it well think I am and miss it by half an inch

This is him, now you know what I mean when I say " the hairy one who isn't the dog"


this one here this one is the dog

No comments:

Tag cloud