Friday, October 17, 2008

The guy next door

The guy next door is a twat, no joke he is.
This is the same guy who accused our dog of jumping the fence and biting his goose ..yes he had a goose in his backyard course the dog didn't bite his goose if she did the goose would have been dead **doh* cattle dog ..nuff said.
Anyway he's the kind of guy who mows not up too and over onto your side of the boundary of the property but leaves a line of grass there right on the boundary as wide as the fence, the kind of guy who won't mow the bit next to the road because that's the councils job yet no one can walk on there because that's his property

Anyway I've just mowed OUR strip next to the road and the edge up to his property the piece 3 feet wide between the two driveways, ours is flat his is 3 feet high and now there are grass clippings all over his drive, whoops tiny bit on purpose there it's the blower vacc see I can't control where it blows things can I anyway that's my excuse if he complains ..too bad I say I could have mowed his tiny little bit between the two drives putting the mower blades right down so it shaved it right off (leaving our side looking nice) could have done that ..is the kind of thing he would do but I won't I'm not that mean
Knowing him he will sweep up the grass clippings put them in a dustpan and dump them back on our drive ... possibly .... he's the kind of guy who would, oh well I'll just blow them back again

This entry cross posted onto Blogger via Multiply

No comments:

Tag cloud