Sunday, October 5, 2008

You know what you can do with that election.....

I'm serious about this no kidding I don't give a rats any more how long can one country go on about a stupid election FFS, how long has it been now?
I don't know and I don't care, we have elections here we vote that's it done, gone and over with
We've had at least 3 and got a new Prime Minister already!

No kidding am I glad I don't live there yak, yak, tak all day long about the dang thing ... just Nike it will ya (Just Do it!), get out those touch screens out and push a dang button vote already.
I mean look how long do they get what 4 years? Well spending 3 of those years parading around yacking and kissing babies ain't getting any work done is it
Just shut up already and get it over with choice of what 3 how hard is that

You know how many candidates we have? On a paper mind you, kills a few trees for Aussie elections it does but you know how many we have ? Put it this way it's no A4 size paper its a bed sheet sized one and we get that voting over and done with in weeks not years and you have to turn up too, no mucking around here turn up get your bed sheet sized paper and your tiny stub of a pencil and tick boxes
If they went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it here like they do over there those pieces of paper would get thrown in faces "stuff you mate I don't want to flippin know"

No comments:

Tag cloud