Monday, October 29, 2007

Ice writes part 1

This is part one of "Ice writes" Ice is a stumpy tail cattle dog of medium size who's never been to dog school, so please excuse her spelling she does try though.


My silly person made me a Canada 360 page I don't live in canada there are mice or is that mooses there I don't like mooses. I like flies like catch a fly one day but they allways too fast
I can catch the washing though can you see me thats me next to the lion he liek one of those cat things but he do not move I hide next to lion and get washing off clothes line when girl person not looking she get mad but I get it though washing much easier to catch than fly
I like people when they have food no cabbage that silly I like bones an dogg food and egg
I like to make noises my person tell me I snore I not snore he does when he snore I lick his elbows
Ah yes elbows I love elbows he not have to be snoring for me to lick his elbows me love elbows, did I say I liked elbows?
I not like cars though they too noisy for me big noisys and my peoples they get in the car and go away but not take me that good coz cars are scary and no where to hide in them I do not like it when they goes in the car coz the car scares me
I do not like the big noises the sky make either it make big noise and make light sometimes so I go inside then and go under girl person who give me food I go under her desk sometimes I try to sit on her lap still like when i was little puppy but I a bit big now
I like to dig holes one day I dig to china and go laugh at little dogs that live there

Ice go now person got food and maybe play with toy I show you toy later not today

Ice talks about Human training .. March 25, 2007

Human training tips

Human training can be slightly difficult sometimes, the smaller humans are easy to train they can be trained to carry food very easily and most always have a biscuit or a cookie in their paws, said biscuit or cookie will most times be given to you voluntarily on the part of the smaller human, just get close enough and they will give it to you. The larger human is lightly harder to train for this you must do tricks for them at least they will think you are doing tricks for them in fact they are performing for you.

Look them in eyes make the sad face and your human will perform for you

They can be trained to open cans, get out the walking leach so you can take them for a walk even produce feet and elbows to lick

So dogs of the world get out your trained human and get them to press down on the bumpy thing in front of the small television they like to sit at so much and get them to do the thing they call typing, sit on thier feet or lap till they get it right

2 comments:

LD said...

I suppose it wouldn't be appropriate to ask if the baby ate your dingo.

Missy A said...

Ice says "I not a Dingo I a Cattle Dog, da Dingo dey dogs but dey da wild dogs me a tame dog"

Tag cloud