Friday, March 16, 2007

thats freaky


Now thats freaky, I just back commented on my previous post here and got an alert from myself .. I alerted myself LoL
Must set myself up for email alerts for Danas Blogger actually, I keep missing her posts and we can't have that . Ok I can't Dana get that set up will you geeze
Its funny actually that here on Blogger we are more open you can say what you want here 360 HAS become extremely clicky
I'm not sure but I think a few won't even participate in the photoshop challenges because they aren't in my circle, ridiculous really there would only be one or two that I wouldn't have and they wouldn't dare try it anyway I can just imagine Jenny Stewart doing my challenge LoL that would be a laugh, she wouldn't anyway. I don't really care who does it she's probly the only one I dislike so much that I wouldnt post her link but I can't stop her doing it though as long as she links back .... and yeah she's going to do that
Oh and remind me dont try Yahoo emoticons on Blogger they don't really work it put in 10 of them and they where huge you can't copy paste a pic into Blogger either grrr
Well I should post this I've had Blogger 360 and Myspace open all this time been scooting backwards and forwards between the three this entry has taken me ages to write up

6 comments:

WebbyJo said...

That is partly true, Missy. Certain circles have formed over this time Y360 has been around. I'm not into that.

I always take part in those graphic challenges when I feel inspired. Used to do it when Dorid had them and I wasn't on her list. Well...I was for a while, but she removed me. That doesn't matter. We didn't have anything in common really, except the graphics.
It's fun to do them.
Of all the blogs I signed up for I liked OpenDiary best.
I have a hard time focusing at more than one thing at the time. In the long run it will more and more turn to the Webby blog at Yahoo too, but not right now. It's too early.

Missy A said...

Mainly I am on 360 and MySpace because they are more user friendly than blogger its the one thing about Blogger that annoys me you cant add friends or favorite blogs to a list easily, sure you can RSS them but not everyone has that set up on thier page it is awfully difficult to navigate around and find the people you want to read on here

Kate said...

I also get tired of the clickiness at Yahoo. I've also tried decreasing my friends lists over there (sorry webby) to try to cut down on some of that, but it seems that it never works. I wish all the time I'd just stayed with my original 300 or so. Problem is, it's the DRAMA that gets to me over there. You're right, blogger has a totally different vibe and I like it here, but finding good blogs is tough. I really rely on other people's weblogs and comments to find stuff to read.

WebbyJo said...

Not to worry, Dorid *LOL*

Anyways, isn't there something about Teams here..?? You can add people to a so called TEAM?

I must check it out..

Dana Dane said...

ew I went browsing 360 today and you know it gets sickening, if it wasn't for some of the few good friends I made....this is nice here though

Dana Dane said...

and I agree, it would be funny is Jenny stewart did your challenge, would you link it? lol...anyway...it is funny how mush more open we are here but it is hard to get around.

Tag cloud