Friday, March 23, 2007

Blommented .... March 23, 2007

I Blommented .... March 23, 2007

Ok so I blommented allmost filled the box right up, was up to 3500+ characters
Thats the biggest blomment I've ever written
Blomment Definition - A comment so long that it is a blog post in itself

Seriously you won't get them often from me and if I do one I save it after all its on Notepad anyway, sometimes I'll even do them on Word depends if I have Word open at the time at least the spulink will be correct on Word
Anyway here's my blomment (not all of it though)

If you post a blog without names the wrong person thinks its about them so yeah you end up doing nothing at all but end up watching people fighting in blasts, arguing with each other trying your darndest to stay friends with both, end up deleting both because its the arguing that you can't stand.
Loose some great fantastic people because of someone else
That's what makes me angry why the hell should I loose MY friends when it ain't my fault?
Not my fault that [insert name here] is a moron/flamer/copier/bully/insecure/backstabber/trouble causer can go on but you get the point, you can put a few names there too. Some might even put my name frig it I don't know.
But is it my fault that I am loosing friends over this? There is only one person who I don't like, don't trust as far as I can throw her but do I give a damn that she is on other peoples lists NO I don't and its up to them to find out what she's like I've told them once and once is enough.

Think about it how old are we as a collective entity? Take that group of people the friends of friends all involved in this and they are involved because they are connected thats something that you can't go past, how old is everyone? The mean age of all the people involved in this what is it anyway 10? No its more like 35 yet they are/we are acting like 10 year olds!

See told you it was a blog post by itself that's what you call a blomment I don't do them often because I can't type fast enough .. read this slow I typed it slow LoL
Just goes to prove that I'm not so totally evil but in some ways I am ......


wait for it



.................... a slightly twisted sheep



How evil are you?






How evil are you?

No comments:

Tag cloud