Monday, March 12, 2007

Tired

I could sleep for 3 days
So very down at the moment and I feel like I have to be bright and cheery and so bloomin upbeat on 360 like all the time it kills
At the moment I really do feel like saying Duck you all no I won't swear in type I do say it but just cant type the word , if you could hear me I am saying it DUCK DUCK and Ducking Duck
F is right next to D by the way

Might even go in a chat room and start a type fight dang haven't done that for ages that sure blows the cobwebs out
You know that's the one thing that peeves me about 360 people will go out of thier way too go off about you but they won't go off at you, there is a difference.
Don't know if they are afraid of an argument or what but its full of yes men(umm persons)
"oh I love your work" "you are so great' "thats wonderful"
Can't they say "hey you are wrong" or "I disagree" just for once I would love to get a comment a well written disagreement comment a well thought out argument a proper debate on something
Not "you suck" of course thats not a debate that's just a nasty comment from an under educated person. I want to see a debate!
Then again %80 of 360 wouldn't even know what the word even ment so I soppose that's out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Really.

Missy A said...

you are in the %20 that do Red

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't really but with you I have nothing to debate much over because we agree on most things. I read your comment on my page the other day, your reply to this and just now getting back over here.

WebbyJo said...

I probably would get into a debate if I thought it was a worthy cause. Basically, I don't want to debate just for the sake of it. I like to keep it a little fluffy sort of...

Tag cloud