Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Searching Blogger

I keep forgetting the title
Its also freezing in here , ok thats a little better turned off the air con I get cold with it on get hot with it off my thermostat is broken I swear

You know I spend a lot of time on 360 and My Space but not so much logged into Blogger. Why? because the reality is that its difficult to find the people who you want to read on Blogger sure theres the 'read next blog' link but thats pot luck I clicked it and got a blog in a strange language and yes I could RSS feed or get an email from the people I want to read IF they have set it up.
Would be brilliant if Blogger had 'add this blog to your dashboard as a link' so you knew if someone had updated , or maybe add it to the "I read these blogs" box now that would be brilliant as it is you have to do it all yourself
There is no search for blogs on Blogger either if I want to search I have to use Google
at the moment Flowerman is looking up music, finding a lot of Bloggers but he's not searching on Blogger he's using Google

4 comments:

WebbyJo said...

Hello,
Well...now I've at least managed to put a links box on my page and I added your (this) blog for starters.

Don't know how to find people here either... that's the downside of this.

Dana Dane said...

I just added you and Webby, I think it's cute how we are all from 360 and kind of hanging out here in Cyberspace...like lost little birds.

Missy A said...

How do you add someone?

WebbyJo said...

I did like Dana...I put it in the links section...

Gee..I'm so not used to this -- I had to click around forever to find out to even ADD a links section. Mainly due to some pop-up blocker, I couldn't find it in the first place.

Tag cloud