Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ice writes...

Continuation of Ice's writings ....

G'day mates me is a bit bigga dan dat nowe , me was small and cute but iz a bit bigga now
I gets to be inside more nowe, becoz stumpy man who wear hat ova de fence he like two mayke me go woof and den shout at me for going woof, e iz dumb human I recon you myke me do a trick you give me foods not shout at me dat is dumb I recon but I not mind becoz I gets to be inside more and ly on human bedz when dey not lookin hehehe
mye human she gets out one off da noizy things with wheels de oda day and do what she say is mow da lawn I help her I bite da noizy things wheels can not let da noizy thing make noise around my human four some reason tho she not like me bite da wheels she make da schhaa nose at me da one she make at me wen I do somting I wan ta do but she say I showd not like borrow food off da humans plate I only wanna borrow it an eat it but she make dat noize at me I not see whye she do it to me for bite da noizy thing I not wanna eat it dat silly
Da humans ar da funny fings I haf a fing that make noises a toy but it not make noises nowe human say it broke and dey like it lyke dat dey get me a new won but dey not let me bite it all da time human dey strange dey put da newe toy up so me can not get it dey straynge humans are

ICE you on the computer again... get off, schaa
good dog
Ice is a 5 year old Stumpy Tail Cattle dog, she knows a few words, one is toy of which her favourite a now non-squeaky rubber shark is almost always in her mouth the newer one which does squeak is up..dang squeak goes right though me

She doesn't like the mower or the guy next door both make noises one she bites the wheels of the other she barks at she'd want to bite his lawn mower wheels if he ever actually mowed his lawn
Ice gets to be inside because of him, he will bang on the fence just to harras her, make her bark and jump the fence only she's never jumped over she just hangs on the top, he does it on purpose so he can say she's attacking him he's that kind of person
We go for (she asleep can I say the W word?) yep asleep , we go for walks every day short ones 1/2 hour or so she's learning to ignore loose dogs and all the other barkers in the street, just calmly walks past them now and they don't bark ..pretty neat that is

The old lady with the mops with legs Maltese I think (the dogs not her) who never has her dogs on a lead we try to avoid at all costs, Ice is learning though to put nose in air and totally ignore the ratty looking things that one day will get run over (the dogs not her) because she as no control over them at all, all over the street they are total pain and she's so snotty as well you'd think they were prize winners they way she talks ugg I don't want those worn tatty mop things anywhere near my dog

No comments:

Tag cloud