Friday, April 17, 2009

Who am I?

What you thought you knew about me but possibly didn't

Haven't done one of these for a while and there are a few people who don't know me yet, I can take a bit of getting used to
Who am I ?
I'm in my 40's was born in 1966, those without calculators can do that math in your heads
My eyes are green sometimes and sometimes blueish

I love sarcasm, zombie movies which I laugh at and horror movies which I laugh almost all the way through, comedy moves bore me unless they are Australian or English, my sense of humour is attuned that way

My spelling is atrocious but most of the time the spellchecker that I use on Firefox tells me I've spelled something wrong as for it giving me the correct spelling that's anyone's guess
I live with a large Hairy person, a dog both snore and drop hair everywhere and a budgie who keeps telling me TWEET

I don't do Christmas because it's lost it's meaning, I believe in Easter the story is true because it can be proved scientifically but the when can not be, religion is one of my blog dont's I won't talk about religion or politics as they are basically the same thing both patriarchal heieracy preaching to the lower masses
I do believe that at the end of the world everyone will live in harmony and the lion will lay down with the lamb... and the zombie will have more brains than it will ever want

I've got a reasonable IQ but never been tested, self taught typist who learned computers on a 286 I now have IT qualifications
I've not only written the newsletter for the local town I used to live in (pop 600) but did all the copy work, distributing, collating and proof reading (with my spelling that was a laugh typewriters don't have spell checks)

I watch the WWE for the Divas and The Undertaker , yes Divas first ... work that one out yourselves
and I watch Bones for David and the forensic side of things, in fact any show where they dig things up Time Team, Mummies I dig the digging shows

Lets see what else, not online to pick up men got one already besides too many good looking girls out there better looking than I am, I know I've been looking at em.

I can get your head and put it on another body, so you want to be good looking sorry can't fix your face but your body yes can change that ..have to love Adobe Photoshop
I also make Multiply themes using Adobe and CSS won't bother doing them for anywhere else though it's not worth the bother but if you want your Multiply page to look like Blogger (default white) or a Twitter (default blue) I can and have done that

I also write very bad poetry sometimes and every now and then a story or two those are on my other page if you want to read bad poems you can look here Missy's Shorts

If you want to Google me just type in Missy Angel you'll get me, all my identities start with miss
possibly because I'm always missing something, car keys, my brain and words that wont come into my head


Is that enough do you know enough now?
oh one last thing .... I'm female sorry forgot had to look and check

No comments:

Tag cloud