Monday, April 13, 2009

now that is called a BIG whoops

You know what I did don't you
I turned off replies on my page here because I had an annoyance who kept flood posting comments anyway I turned them off and forgot to put them back set them as "had to be authorised" or something
You know I've been wondering why no one was commenting on anything
course why no one told me up till now I don't know maybe nothing was worth it .. oh well
anyway comments are now back on not anonymouse comments though because I don't want that nuisance flooding me again

Hey why can I smell bacon cooking when I'm not cooking anything? Ok now that is totally weird

...... gone looking for the source of bacon smell

3 comments:

Suz said...

If you smell bacon it means you are having a stroke. haha Just kidding. You are on a roll aren't you?

Missy A said...

Sometimes I smell toast burning, the bacon is new

Vanessa H said...

I've been trying to comment for awhile. Thought maybe you didn't like me or something.

Tag cloud