Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Americas Next Top Model ...My addiction

I
am addicted to

Americas Next Top Model (ANTM)




not sure what it is, is it the beauty or is it just Jay?



antm-jaymanuel_topmodel3_wk6.jpg( those are BOTH
Jay) well done isn't itImage




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Maybe it’s just the photography the places or maybe it’s the reality show
aspect I’m not really sure


“Make it pretty, make a soft face, look serene” Jay says to the girl
hanging upside down from the rigging, over a




antm-fish.jpg



stinking river

The harness digging painfully into places it
shouldn’t, or look peaceful while the spider crawls on her face.

It maybe the strength that these girls possess, six inch heels, or even the
ten inch ones even the tight dresses the uncomfortable places the pain they
must endure to get that perfect photo or that pony trot catwalk strut,



antm-Jaslene_Catwalk.jpg



the cold rain and
wind wearing a bikini just for some swimsuit add that won’t come out in a
magazine for months that fascinates me.


Don’t think that these models don’t have brains either because
they do, they do have to know things other than put on makeup





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



They have to look good all the time they have to learn other cultures
antm4.jpg


how
to behave in public how to be a person in the media spotlight, it wouldn’t
look so good if they where seen picking their nose and that picture went in a
national magazine




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

One thing that gets me is the difference between ANTM and the Australian
one (if you have seen it you know what I mean)

Cast of one of the Australian top Model shows

antm-group-logos.jpg


Most of the Australian models
on that show wouldn’t get past the top 18 on the American one and they go on
to win the Aussie show, by the end of the show they are still slumping still
daggy and un cultured.

They end up with a folder of photos not for a top
magazine of high fashion but more for Cosmo or even Playboy.

Americas Next Top Model is classy
and cultured and obviously ANTM has money too in the
Australian show the girls are packed in like sardines into a tiny apartment
and they sleep on bunk beds, on ANTM the girls are 2 or 3 to a room and they
get to go overseas Hong Kong, London, Thailand where did they
go on the Australian version?? ...............


Melbourne that’s not even a 4 hour trip from Sydneytounge gee they really got to go far in the
world


Yes I am an addict addicted to ANTM why because I get to sit in the lounge
room with my blankies and a chocolate bar (if I am lucky) and escape from my
reality for a while


“Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming America’s
next top model” - Tyra bankstyra



This was one of my first "picture" posts I ever did and most of the pictures weren't showing up anymore so it's taken me two days to fix it up ...just hope it all works properly now

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

I love ANTM too Missy! It's one of the few tv shows I indulge in.

Tag cloud