Sunday, July 15, 2007

Moved things around

So anyway I've moved things around a bit here, its the same template as my Shorts
but just a little bit different as I can't get a clock anymore the link doesn't work, so the clock on my Shorts is stuck on the wrong time (its an hour fast)
Moved the animators around down to the bottom oooohhh and I've put a counter on just don't take any notice of the number the counter is the same one as what I have on my shorts it umm said that many on there, well blow getting another one I just use that one but I don't know how to set it back to zero do I, don't care though it looks good it's pretty and its got an amount on it don't care what the amount is as far as I know the number should be 10x that, flip knows and really I don't care just as long as its there
Google has bought out Feedburner so my feeds are now rolled into one if you subscribed via the atom link at the bottom of the page here your subscription now shows on my feed burner my subscribers just jumped to 6 and tastebuds to 5 whoopie!!
Oh as fire fox won't let me edit my layout I've got my blog open in IE and firefox it looks a bit squished on IE so if you see it squished its because of IE so get firefox! LoL

click that it will take you to firefox site

I'm having a rest from posting at the moment got 10 waiting as draft besides you don't want them all at once do you .. no you don't but I've been going through my posts on 360 and there where a few I decided were "keepers" so watch here and my shorts for more stories obviously older ones as they are all from 360 but I know some of you haven't seen them before.

And you know what if this dang space bar doesn't stop sticking down I'm throwing this keyboard away its a flipping nuisance, oh well at least it isn't making a space when it sticks down it's just not bouncing back up but its noisy as well, I'm surprised the bird doesn't make the noise hehehe
Any way I did have like 6 windows open just then ..wondered why there was a draft and I wonder why I have 6 readers ... you guys as mad as I am?

Oh yeah if there is anything you want to see on here umm music? I've got an Imeem as well you know or pictures got Flickr maybe adds you want add sense on here?? naa don't want that who wants adds, news maybe? Na too boring maybe videos?
I dunno need something more I think or maybe less .. I know less talk more sleep it's 1am ..I'll shut up and go to bed .. hows that

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.42 am...I should also be going to bed! Good to see you around!
*guess who*

Missy A said...

umm could be anyone but its great that you can post anonymously and you don't need an account here either
who ever you are

WebbyJo said...

Hey Missy,
I'm in IE and this post is really acting weird! I can read it only if I don't scroll down beyond a certain point. If I do that all the text in the post disappears.. when I scroll back up one notch the text appears again. It's very odd..but kind of fun.

I've been checking out Facebook more thoroughly this morning after reading one of the comments you got in your Y360.

Missy A said...

I added a thing from My Blog Log into the template noticed it did it in IE so took it out I even reverted to the old 'saved' template and still the headers are bouncing around on IE they aren't even the right colours on IE either no idea what I've done

and IE will not let me comment on Blogger had to go open Firefox to post this

Jobove - Reus said...

We have spent a good moment in his blog congratulations
Regards from Catalonia Spain

Missy A said...

thank you but i can't read Spanish very well pity as your blog looks interesting

Anonymous said...

ZFrog says: Last time I visited this page the words were going like lightning which was cool, but too hard to comment on. I have a blogger account or I did I might have to look it up because even though a lot of people have invited me to use myspace it seems to difficult to do what I want to do. I don't have the attention span to make it cool looking.

Missy A said...

MySpace has a cool new editor like the one here WAY easier than 360's editor
Just hope I've fixed this up I'm not as good at doing things as Webby is her Blogger looks excellent

BigBadWolf said...

You'll like Blogger... I use to post all my tuts here and never had any trouble ;-) SPeaking of tut's I'm spending the week creating new PS brush sets...this one on petroglyphs let me know if you want a copy of the set?

Tag cloud