Friday, July 27, 2007

360 Writers Intro Challenge

Y!360 Writers
Union

Introduction challenge.

I’ve been Missy or Mistress for a long time it’s my screen name, didn’t pick it, it well kinda just became, don’t use my real name either even though some know my first name no body believes my last name anyway. I don’t use Mistress any more because of add requests from people into BDSM and we can’t have that can we


Why did I start too blog
because I love too write, get my thoughts down and then well I
forget about them till later and basically say either “you twit what you write
that for” or “where did that come from”

Do I have a theme, nope haven’t got around too photo shopping one yet … oh that theme. No I don’t have a theme I just write whatever comes too mind, looking back on my old posts I think my mind went on holidays a few times. That’s why I love challenges gives the old brain a bit of a poke wake it up a little

There’s 3 working computers here, networked, set it up myself so I can go type in the dining room if I want but most times if I want peace I just get up at 6am. One day I’ll get one of those fancy phones the ones with keyboards and then I can go sit in the fairytary’ and write

Work yeah well Blogging is a full time job for me I run 4 pages here on 360º one on My

Space and just started another on Blogger just for short stories and poems, bad
poems most of them. My
web page has the really old
stuff don’t look at that it’s shocking

I’m married too the computer,
no not really I live with this big cuddly bear of a man, he drops hair
everywhere eats things he’s not meant too, no hang on that’s the dog, the
man he’s good most of the time.

At the moment I have 1 dog, 3 birds (one swears we won’t go into that one) and the large man he’s a child isn’t he? No just acts like it sometimes, my actual kids live in South Australia with their dad, one of each, one is 17 in Feb the other will be 20 in Nov … oh help that means I’m older than I thought

Note: ‘fairytary’ is my daughters (3 year old) word for cemetery, the local cemetery is at the back of our place, we have great neighbors very, very quiet


When I got a quickie comment from the
360º Writers Union the other day honestly I thought I was in trouble for being a
scab (non-union labour) or hadn’t paid my dues or something, it would have
scared the pants off me had I been wearing any … behave I was in my PJ’s well it
was something like 3am what do you expect. Anyway apart from the first reaction
(fear) I felt honored .. Me a writer? Ok if you say so I mean
it’s a union and everything so it can’t be wrong


Whoops forgot the date of the original post ..my bad smack me one

No comments:

Tag cloud