Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4th 1966


nope not a time warp
July 4th 1966 was the day I was born
Don't remember much of it I was very young at the time
but apparently I was born around 10.30pm
at home, my brother and sister had gone to bed and when they woke up they had a new baby sister don't think they where too impressed after all they where teenagers and ended up babysitting me most of the time
But hey what can you do don't think I was planned my mum was 36 and my dad 45 bit old to have another baby anyway they got me on the 4th of July.
Of course in England they don't celebrate 4th July they have fireworks in October on Guyfawks night and here in Australia we don't have fireworks at all unless its a show put on with licensed fireworks entertainers (they are illegal here otherwise) either but every year in the US the fireworks go off
On MY birthday ...how cool is that!

pic was taken when I was 4 at my cousins wedding I was flower girl

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!!! What a delighful picture... a sweet little angel for sure! And yes, how cool that we are celebrating madly over here for your birthday! I always loved it when we lived in Germany because Fasching, the pre-lenten festivities, occured during my birthday and it was one great big party!! I hope you do something special to celebrate your life today! I always celebrate surviving one more. If nobody gives you a cake - make one, you deserve it!

Tag cloud