Tuesday, July 10, 2007

so any way

Its almost 1am the furry thing is snoring in the bedroom the birdie is cheeping behind me (will you bloomin well shut up you dang noisy bloomin bird) thank you bird oh hello he's off again, don't you swear at me either .. he's a naughty bird.

Snore! SNORE ...argggh just excuse me while I cover it with a pillow there thats better
is ok didn't really but he has shut up and no he's not dead he's still breathing tell you what though it is one way of telling he's still alive the noise that comes out of that omg right through the wall, I sleep in a different room have to or I'm kept awake all night

Ok now I can think and it is relatively quiet I was going to talk about people online some just don't get it they really don't even if English should be their first and only language they can't read or won't read can't spell ..ok so I know I can't spell for peanuts and that's why I love firefox
built in spell checker whoopie it red underlines realy, allways and thier which I can never ever spell right

Still I can read English and understand a little of most languages, I knew Rodrigo the spammer was talking about T-Shirts before I even clicked his links camisetas personalizadas (personalized T-shirts) I knew that it didn't just look like a jumble of mixed up letters on the page

You know I can remember not being able to read and writing just looking like patterns in a book (numbers of course swirl to me) I've never had dyslexia even though both my brother and sister do, words have formed patterns for me always formed patterns, numbers swirl but words don't

I can read don't have any problems reading my reading has always been above average (we won't talk about the math skills will we no we won't) anyway I've no problems reading, seeing of course is different thing but reading no problem so to me I don't understand how someone can read one thing and get out of it a completely different thing, even my sister who can read and write totally mirrored yes hold a page up to the mirror to read it backwards has no problems understanding the written word, I know someone who's first language is Arabic who scored 109 on this IQ test would have scored more but he couldn't translate Oasis I had to give him the definition ... its a well or body of water in the middle of the dessert btw

What always gets me though is the people who read (well I'm assuming they do) a blog entry and get out of it a completely different thing than what was written or read into a block of text or a sentence something that isn't even there and I'm like "where did you even get that from?" as I read the exact same thing and didn't see that at all.

Suppose this is where the gossip comes from one person seeing one thing and another sees a different thing take the other week for example this was posted to me "why did you put that in this cretain place" now I read that as cretin of course it's not its a bad spelling of certain or curtain ???

Don't matter either way but it is lucky I'm such a nice person otherwise well I would have gone right off as it is the person who posted that is a cretin even though they don't even know the meaning of the word that is what they are and no I'm not being cruel really they are a cretin
They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind.

See told you cretin, mind numbingly annoying and idiotic person who posts to much and doesn't read ..possibly because they can't

Anyway its now 1.30am ..get off it takes a while to find links you know and I'm on MySpace and 360 as well as Warped in 4 places at once I am.... no wonder I'm so thin
So next time you find yourself behind a curtain with a cretin who can't read
bop them on the head for me please

4 comments:

josie2shoes said...

God, this was too funny, Missy... I think you need sleep! LOL

josie2shoes said...

How do you manage to keep up with all those places at once? I know I couldn't can barely keep up with Blogger.

Missy A said...

firefox and umm at least 4 tabs open

josie2shoes said...

I so admire your focus and dedication, I get lost when I try to do multi-tasking, I obviously have a very one-track mind. :-)

Tag cloud