Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Some People ...

Some people think I'm mean
I'm not mean just sarcastic
Some people think I don't like them
I like them its just that I don't show it
Some people think I'm aloof
I'm not I'm shy and reserved
Some people think I'm a know it all
Well I'm not no one knows everything -- I use Google
Some people think I don't trust them
I don't .....I'm paranoid from being betrayed to many times
Some people think I'm a better speller
I'm not I use the FireFox spell checker
Some people think I'm sat here all day
I'm not I do sleep sometimes
by
© Missy A

6 comments:

josie2shoes said...

This was an AWESOME poem, Missy. Much of it applies to me too. Sometimes people get the wrong impressions of us when the truth is something opposite. People at work would probably tell you that I am aloof too, I'm not, just insecure and also very cautious, for the same reasons you mentioned on trust. Thanks for sharing this, it is nice to have our own private window to the real Missy!

josie2shoes said...

I posted a link to this poem on my blog - it was too good not to share! :-)

Missy A said...

this will teach me to post in 5 places at once now I've got MySpace, 360 and here going mad with comments
but I wanted to put it like everywhere
This went on
360
, here,
MySpace
and my shorts
blogger
and on
Warped
..yes I know I'm mad LoL

Jamie said...

I love it----it describes me somewhat, too. Much talent, Missy!

Evalinn said...

Just found my way here from Josies blog. I'm like this too, great poem!

Missy A said...

Occasionally I'll do one not as many as I used to though don't seem to have the inspiration anymore
the rest are on my shorts thats actually my first blogger blog but I ended up using this one most of the rime

Tag cloud