Monday, July 2, 2007

Cell Phones ..but do they do dishes?


Cell Phones ..but do they do dishes? Tuesday Sept 20th 2005

Was going to do a post about mobile phones or cell phones and to my suprise I found an article about them on Yahoo anyway

Cell Phones: Not Just Voice Mail Anymore - Yahoo! News
Canesta Partners With Symbian to Bring Projection Keyboards to Advanced Cell Phones

I have one I've had a mobile for about 3 years but it doesn't have a camera it doesn't do wap it does calls and text messages and thats what its for its a phone!.

If I want to take a picture I have a Pentax 738 with a zoom lens, my email and Yahoo messenger I have a computer, I am not that addicted that I need to carry around with me the ability to recive messages from people on the net, I'm not that stresed out that I have a bluetooth stuck on my ear just in case I miss a phone call while I'm at the letter box 20 steps away from the house.

Come on new technology is great and the picture above is a fantastic new option but hey it's a PHONE! just a phone! when they bring one out that does dishes I'll buy one

(posted on 360 Tuesday September 20, 2005 - 08:30pm (EST)

No comments:

Tag cloud