Thursday, April 19, 2007

19 Apr 2007- Readers

19 Apr 2007- Readers
whats 10 percent of 58 ?
ummmmmm lets see now carry the 1 divide by 34
Na I'm not that bad at maths its 5.8 ......I think
Whats 10 percent of 69?
6.9 ...see not that bad
Why the maths?
Did you realize that its only about 10 percent of your list who actually read and/or comment I worked that out ages ago
Actually here on MySpace I've done 84 posts and only got 84 comments so it's even less than that here which is why I am different here I know not many read I know that for a fact.
What is also true though is if you post a blog saying "I'm going to block you all" people come out of the woodwork thats quite funny that is not that I want 300 comments on each post arrgh NO way but I am making here and my 360 friends only bugga it.
I'll still run the challenges but I'll do those on Blogger if people can't manage that it's thier problem I will not make yet another 360 page I've got too many as it is

No comments:

Tag cloud