Saturday, April 7, 2007

statistics

statistics

I've just done a run down of not only how many but who commented and when on my 360 page, its very interesting to see not so much how many but when they commented. I took numbers from the back of my blog or December and now and there are quite a few who used to comment but don't now, even though thier amount is high just lately I haven't seen them at all.
I have seen another pattern emerging though and that just annoys me, it annoys me that I get deleted and a lying coniving untrustworthy person is added to a another persons page
It annoys me that I care about a hell of a lot of these people and they don't trust me!
I am sad I am depressed I've lost a lot of really nice people too a couple of suck ups
I won't add them back I don't care they choose them over me fine
What did I do to deserve being abandoned like this ? Nothing? No I did a lot helped them out talked to them I was there for them ok so maybe I am slightly annoying but I'm not as annoying as a lot of people, maybe I didn't suck up enough you think thats the reason? I didn't fall at thier feet with a bunch of peeled grapes each and everyday I wasn't "in thier face" so they took no notice of me?

I was half way though this earlier on today when as per usual interupted yet again good thing Blogger has a "save as draft" option
Did you know ? No you didn't but I'll tell you anyway did you know that I post in Forums as well? And the site that I'm a member of I'm now classed as elite .. ELITE !! cool huh I've got a blue name on the site and everything it's neato
I get excited over the silliest things
It does mean I'm on 360, Blogger and the site and even MySpace and Imeem at the same time

I get very confused LoL
Even more than usual

1 comment:

Dana Dane said...

OMG you BLOG HO! I had to close my 360....like Missy said I was giving too much energy to people who thought negatively about me...and you know it was happening more and more. I am very happy here. But I will keep myspace and blogspot...that is enough...oh and I have that sports page on 360 too.

Tag cloud