Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Stuff it

You know I used to be able to post a blog with tables in it, format the font get it looking neat but now, nope 360 won't let me do that any more, the code just gets eaten . After 45 minutes struggling with a post that I've done over and over before I gave up and posted it here instead I couldn't even delete with the compose box open had to post and then delete.
Totally pissing me off.
I can put the tables in but unless I put in text in from notepad it reverts too Times New Roman size 2, the tables go too wide and I can't adjust them anymore the whole thing just looks cruddy.
I used to be able to copy in html from Front Page and 360 would keep the formatting but now it just doesn't work. I think it's got something to do with the tables I can post without tables and its fine, I do my picture posts on Front Page and the text font stays but do a table and it reverts to Front Page default font, looks fine in the compose box but posted its all changed.
All my posts that I've done with tables should be georgia my 360 default font is georgia, its not like I'm trying to post in some weirdo font.
I know how to do this, it should work and it doesn't and it's really annoying me

Really though I'm just about had it with 360 and Yahoo anyway, Y groups have stuffed up BA and a lot of other groups, last week there was duplicate postings on groups now theres nothing, a lot have left the groups and MY360MI lost two moderators they just left. The stuff ups last week killed a lot of Y groups alltogether
I just can't be bothered with it ... I'm going to give away some of my ID's so if any one reading this wants 360 Angel you can have it as long as you keep it as a tutorial page.
Actually speaking of 360 Angel origionally that page was sopposed to be highlighted 360's of the week but that just didn't take off, at that time 360-friends was doing Blog of the Week (this was in April 06) now I notice there is a Blog of the Week 360 page and NO it ain't mine or Mr E's ... talk about using someone elses idea and rolling with it



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that. Copycats.

Dana Dane said...

I am starting to loathe 360

WebbyJo said...

I don't know what's up with that. I do tables as usual..

Tag cloud