Tuesday, April 17, 2007

what I do that for?

Why did I click on new post I didn't want to post ...I've gone mad oh well seeing as I am here
might as well type something
My hand is sore now from doing a pile of photoshopping and painting want too see? Of course you do
The first one is a 3 colour pic I did last July the second one is tonights, I've lost it can't paint anymore, well either I've lost it or I need a mouse that doesn't stick stupid neutered mouse (ball less)
The third one well guess who those are











I want to do a post about the fab 5 only that particular fab 5 are all the one person and as I'm waiting on his permission I can't say any more but I can show you this one though
He doesn't look to bad blond

2 comments:

Dana Dane said...

that pic of eddo is cutesy...lol

Missy A said...

he doesn't like it LoL ..oh well

Tag cloud