Thursday, April 5, 2007

You want a B*TCH?? for April 05, 2007

You want a B*TCH?? for April 05, 2007

Bitch

I can be and will be a down and out nasty b*tch when I want to be .. don’t like it delete me

It’s like 1am

And yes I have got the sh*ts up, big time it’s been building this has and no kidding have I wanted to go off at these two, don’t like them, won’t like them!

Got the sh*ts up with two worms, slimy cunning little creatures, that have their own agenda. Think I don’t like you huh? I know that’s what you think well guess what it’s true I don’t like you I don’t like your sneaky snide little comments pretending to be peoples friends when you aren’t. Talking about their other friends saying things about them behind their backs I know you do it, I get told. I’m not that far under this rock you know and I’m not the idiot that you think I am either. I don’t like you in fact the more I see of you the more I dislike you, seeing your oh so cute little face makes me dry-retch
Totally you sh*t me right off
Story time is not the word with you, more like full on Gone With The Wind, no one here is your best friend you are too clingy and needy for that

I may be nice to the people I like, the people who I’ve stuck by through their in’s and out’s these last almost two years, I may play with them and give them a poke in the ribs occasionally but when you have known a person as long as I’ve known these people you can. You two slimy creatures don’t have that option I’m watching you play your games, I’m watching you get under peoples skin like some corrupt insect larvae, a parasite waiting to hatch they may not see the red welt you will leave but I can, I can see it already
Slimy disgusting parasites of 360° that’s what you are and I don’t like you

Note: I am not talking about anyone on MY list but these people are connected to me wish they weren’t then they wouldn’t make me feel so damn sick every time I see them

No comments:

Tag cloud