Friday, April 27, 2007

Sign Here April 27, 2007

And now for a real post .....April 27, 2007

Don't worry if the legal speak confuses you, there's a plain English translation at the bottom

Sign this disclaimer

I the friend being of sound mind and body declare that I will comment as often if not more than needed on either quick comment section and/or blog post when and if I read it.

Being the party of the second part I declare my face the sole responsibility of the blog owner to be photo shopped onto any body that the party of the first part that being the afore said friend of which I am a friend of to which I am signing my life and fortune away too. The party of the first part that being the blog owner will not Photoshop anyone who is not on the aforesaid friends list without permission

I therefore declare that I being the afore said friend that I will be funny, sad, maudlin and/or depressed, confusing and mind-blowing and may often in pure fits of just plain enjoyment laugh out loud at myself if not at and including others to which I am connected to.

I being the friend of which the party of the first part is connected to reserves the right to delete and re-add up to and including the number of three after the number of three the right of refusal of the add request is hereby given.

The party of the first part reserves the right to delete and refuse admission to this blog of any person mentioned or not mentioned who in a time of absolute mind numbing idiocy sends sparkly pictures over the size of five hundred by five hundred pixels wide to the Blogger in questions mail box

The party of the second part that being the blog friend in question shall at it’s own digression add or delete as many or as few people to his/her own list as they may so wish the party of the first part hold no responsibility for the second parties friends nor can they at any time make the excuse that a thrice connected friend is connected to and above or beside them and decide to delete for that reason only. Each party in question shall take responsibility for their own friend lists and can not tell another to delete, they may under certain circumstances warn of immediate or imminent danger but force or coercion must never come into the equation. Neither should race or sexual preference be a reason for deletion

The time zone of the party of the first part will and in most cases be at least if not more than eighteen hours in the future, this can and will be used ahead of time for hilarity, typing mistakes and/or sleeping whichever comes first, the party of the first part takes no responsibility for sleep blogging and/or commenting

The party of the second part will be held responsible if they see anything posted on another blog page including their own that includes the party of the first part that being the blog owner that portrays them in a good way. The party of the first part wishes to know if they are linked or need to participate in said blog. The blog owner does not wish to know if there is anything bad or derogative said against them this will be found and dealt with accordingly by them and them alone

Please sign here ______




In plain English.
You as a friend give me permission to use your head but only your head to Photoshop onto any celebrities body

Don’t send me huge pictures

Delete me once, twice but three times you might just not get back unless you are just a Big NPITA (that’s a secret code word)

Comment as much or as little as you want as long as you do

Laugh or I’ll slap you on the head with a wet banana

I don’t care who you have as a friend neither should you care who I have, you can tell me what a person is like you can warn me and others. If I choose to have a black gay Asian elephant on my list, I can! It’s my list as a matter of fact I have a dog, a budgerigar, a hornet a whole circus and a frog as well as lesbians and gay guys and a teddy bear and some with a very good tan. You can inform me if I have a moron on my list but I can make my own mind up who to add and who to delete I’m big and hairy enough to make my own decisions and so are you

I’m ahead of you in time you sleep I’m awake and vice versa so don’t expect me to be coherent at my 5am and I won’t expect it from you


Tell me if something good has been said about me, but not if it’s bad please honestly I don’t want to know

Sign here______

Tag cloud